Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tag-O-Mania

Jen of the Butterfly Effects tagged me to do this. Thanks Jen for tagging me and making me do this. :D
Especially the question asking part :p

Her posts are something i make sure, never to miss. Guys do check her blog.You will love it :)

Firstly,The Rules.


Rule#1: Put the rules on your blog.

Rule#2: Every person tagged should tell 11 things about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the one that tagged you, tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.

Rule#3: Let the people whom you tagged know you've done so.

Rule#4: Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before.

Rule#5: Really do tag 11 others, don't go all ''if you want to take this tag''.



11 things about me
This is the part i'm going to think a lot!! :-p


1) I am a true Gemini with all its positive and negative traits.
2) I love reading . I have told this before  itself,give  me something to read,you will never get any trouble from me till i finish that ;-)
3) I am a vivacious girl most time !!( Though can be moody at time s :-( )
4) I am super lazy person ( this is the only comment given by my husband,when i asked him to tell about me ;-)  )
5)  I want to have a pet dog and name him Hachiko :-p
6) I love travelling  and my dream is to have Europe Trip some day. 
7)  I want to take some time off and volunteer for Recross some time in future .
8) I am a total foodie who likes to try different   and varied kind of cuisines. But when it comes to soup i'll end only on sweet corn soup.
9) I love antique ornaments lot.
10 ) I believe in celebrating days in life and 
11)  I never prejudice people.


Now comes the killer questions by Jen

1) What do you like most about yourself?
      I am easily forgiving 

2) The best day of your life :) 
       I believe my best day is yet come ;-)

3) How would you equate life ? 
For me, Life = 1/4 Love + 1/4 happy + 1/4 Satisfaction + 1/4 money.

4)Who is that one person you think is the reason for what you are today? And why? 
       God. Of course my parents and my husband there.But i believe God is the main reason for what i am today.

5) From where/how do you think jealousy stems from?
     When one feels inferior ? ;-)? 

6)What makes YOU jealous of someone? (Not to worry,we're humans ; there's no such thing as I-am-never-jealous-about-anyone! :) 
When see some one who knows how to drape saree beautifully .I am still struggling to master that art.  :-p

7) If you were given a second chance to alter your current living life ,how different would that be from what/how you are living now? And why?
  If i get a second chance, i would like to complete whatever i left incomplete in my life. (Now what is that? ;-)  )

8) That one celebrity/person you would want to be, given the chance.Which one would that be?
     Jennifer Katherine?? ..no...wait i don't know :-p. I guess i don't want to be a celebrity especially after attending this interview kinda questions ;-)

9) Red or Yellow roses?
      Ofcourse Red.

10 ) Treasure hunt :The longest route to the treasure box or the one that is shortest but dangerous?You are provided with NO map.And no instruction is given that you'd require a gun to shoot down that savage lion.
Longest route. I am not much of a competitor !! :-p

11)If you were awarded 1million US$ for being ALONE for two years on a strange island ,No connection with people via any means but given all the food supply and water for 5 whole years.You are completely cut off from the world .No nearby countries. You are dropped by a charted flight. Would you take up the offer? Yes/No? Why?
Oh..Yes i will take. I  love friends,family all. But often i loves being alone also and i do love to explore strange places. So if this is the award money two years, i can be in  that strange island. ;-)

Here comes my questions :-p

  1. What you prefer - White or black and why? (Must not tell both ;-) )
  2.  Which field  or job you think you will shine most?
  3.  Paper backs or e books?
  4.  An ideal vacation will be in beach or hill station?
  5.  If there was  past life,who you think you  had been? 
  6.   Favorite hero? (either in life or movies ;-)  )
  7.  Best romantic incident in your life till this date? 
  8.  Most embarrassing  or funny situation in your life ,till this date  :D
  9.  If given a chance which character out of which movie or book  you wants to be?
  10. How you define Love and Hate?                 
  11. Final question -You have to go out for an important date. You can use only one make up  product.What you will you use? :-p
Now i am going to select the lucky 11 to answer these questions ;-)
1 Namita of Vivacious  Flair
2) Krupa of All about Ladies
3) Vertika of Vivacious Blog
4) Divya of Miss Enchanted
8) CC of Coral Crue
9) Shaini Dhillon of Be Beutilicious
11Shruti of Deals and Steals

These are some of the bloggers i like and admires, do visit them also to know what is the reason :)