Monday, January 2, 2012

Deborah Milano Definitive Volume and Curl Mascara - Brown- Review

So this is my first post in 2012.Hearty wishes for a happy & prosperous 2012 for all of you.2011 treated me well. In 2011 i learned to love and forgive.It is that year which given me confidence to start writing a blog. 2011 given me lot of new friends and chance to visit new new places.Hopes 2012 will be more good and god almighty will be with me each and every moment :)

Coming to the topic, before i bought this mascara i always used only black one. I was curious how brown mascara will be going to look on me.So when i saw in Urban Touch.com Deborah Milano Volume and Curl Mascara in brown i went for it.


See what company telling this mascara?

1. Special Power curl formula with a lash stretching effect that perfectly curls your lashes.

2. It is soft,easy-to-apply with utterly clump proofed formula.

3. It is ophthalmologist tested.

4. With its special brush it simply ensures 95* curves and all day colour.



Pretty impressive right? 








Price :INR 525 for 9 ml
In Urban Touch.com it is 420 INR after discount.

My experience :
Packaging is very classy with black glossy metallic surface.

See the wand,


The wand is of prefect thickness and helps to reach even the roots of lashes. 
I am not good at describing colors,rather i'll show you.

You can see from above swatch,the texture is thick and creamy.
So this is my eye before applying mascara.






After applying 2 coats to upper lash,




















The picture haven't done justice to the mascara.I have to polish my photographic skills i guess.


 In simple sentence what this mascara does is  it will lengthen,thickens and curls your lashes. Yep..it do everything you want from a mascara.
Also it is not clumpy which i expects from agood mascara.


It is water proof and stay upto 8-10 hour.It is easy to remove.I apply little olive oil and swab with cotton pad,it is completely removed.


Well so what all i like in this?
a) It does curl my lashes
b) Adds a bit of length
c) Thickens the lashes
d) Water proof and staying power is good
e) Does not clump
f) Easy to remove
g) Ophthalmologist tested.
h) Can use to fill eyebrows also.


What i don't like?
a) No ingredient list
 Well ,i can't find any other cons.


So if you don't want dramatic lashes  but natural looking pretty lashes,this is the one for you.